Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sewing Saturday!

Today's Sewing Saturday post is very exciting as I have a bunch of new things to show you!!

My sewing machine has been busy this past week and I completed a few projects that I'm happy to say are now up for sale in my Etsy shop!

First up is this awesome adjustable cross body bag. This Minnie Mouse themed bag would be beyond PERFECT for a day in the Disney parks!!

This bag has it all!! It should be called "pockets galore" and it would make a great every day bag as well as an amazing bag to carry around the Disney parks! 
The double sided adjustable cross body strap allows you to convert this from a cross body to a shoulder bag with ease. 
The bag has a total of 2 zippered pockets and 4 slip pockets. It does it all! :) Large enough to carry a tablet, but small enough to use as your favorite organized purse! 

The next project I finished was this adorable (I have to make one for myself!) Mickey Mouse clutch/wallet.

This adorable wallet/clutch features 8 card slots, 2 bill slots, a large zippered compartment, and a detachable bifold compartment. A removable wristlet strap allows you to turn this into a clutch. 

Once I completed that one I had to do it again! This one isn't really Disney themed, but in a weird way it makes me think of Tangled. I think the strings remind me of her dropping her hair outside the tower window :) 

I hope you'll click the links under the photos to check them out in more detail on the Etsy shop! I've loved making these! I'm pretty sure I'm going to make a clutch/wallet to match the Minnie Mouse cross body bag. But now I have to get back to sewing!! New tote bag in progress today. :)

If you like something you've seen but want a custom order (colors, etc) please message me on the Etsy shop or leave a comment here. Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment