Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Updates! Books, bags and more!!!

Hi everyone!! So my blog has been lacking love lately. I'm going to do my best to get back on track!

I have a lot of exciting things coming up!

First is the release of my 4th book coming this September. It's a YA realistic fantasy that has a mermaid element to it!! Mermaids rock! :) That book will be called Holding My Breath and will release mid-September!

Also, I've started a brand new venture. Sewing bags!! I've really gotten into it and am having so much fun making new totes, purses, cross body bags. It's been going so well that I've been taking custom orders from friends and family and now have opened up an Etsy shop! Most of the bags I'm posting in the shop are Disneybounding themed bags. Here is a sample:

 Jasmine themed:

Snow White themed

I hope you'll check them out! I'm also open to custom requests!


So with this blog I'm planning on focusing on writing, bags, and Disney bounding! So be prepared for that! This should help to give me a lot more things to post about!

I'll also be doing focuses on other authors, other sewers, and others who love Disney and love Disneybounding. If you'd like to schedule a feature please leave me a comment!

Thanks for sticking with me and I look forward sharing with you!!

Amazon link

No comments:

Post a Comment